2020 Vendor Info – COVID 19 Update
The following vendors are continuing their production and will have products available for purchase over the coming weeks. Please see each vendor’s info for product availability and ordering info.
Browns Creek Herbs
- John Janeski
- We are shipping all of our herbal tinctures, teas, oils, salves and CBD products by mail. Tinctures can be found on our Etsy site
- For all other items please email or call me directly.
Common Ground Farm
- Jim Stockwell
- Will have lots of plant starts, tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, parseley, kale,Bachelor Buttons, and other flowers and herbs. Slow on the produce.
- Will update as the time draws near.
- Jim and Shirlyn Edwards
- We’ll accept orders via text or email.
- We can post what we have available, price, and pick up either at Tractor or at the Market.
Five Pine Farm
- Henry Payne and Jackie Mobley
- We will be emailing weekly updates on produce availability and also listing produce on our website, with an updated inventory – our store isn’t currently up yet but we are working it. We are hoping to allow customers an opportunity to pay online if they prefer, via paypal, venmo, or credit/debit card. We may offer delivery options, pickup from the farm and a pick up site in Burnsville. Details to be determined.
Fun Frolic Farm
- Christina Gordon
- Offering our full line of Goat Milk Soap, Lotion and bath and body products! We have a full selection on our online store, free shipping on $35 orders:
- Etsy site
- We offer on-farm pick ups by appointment, at this time the farm store proper is closed to public visitors.
- 252-675-9989, text or call
- Offering weekly produce and microgreens. Emails go out every Sunday listing our offerings with prices.
- Produce will be delivered to a central outdoor location in Burnsville. All produce and microgreens are grown using organic practices.
- No membership or CSA fees
La Petite Baking Co.
- Bonnie Gullak
- European and American baked goods available.
Mary Dale Growers
- Vicky 904-377-4191 annuals and perennials
- Mary 828-284-5406 vegetable starts and herbs
- We will have all of our products available at Blevins Farm store on State Hwy. 80 South, about 5 miles from Micaville
- Patrons may also call or text to arrange a pick up.
Mayland Mushrooms / Firewolf Flower Farm
- Matt Mazzuckelli & Lisa Mickey
- 828.536.9144 / 828.467.6749
- Fresh & dried mushrooms, mushroom extracts, mushrooms grow kits; fresh & dried flowers
- Follow our Social Media (Facebook and Instagram) for product availability then order via email or phone. Farm pickups are always available and there are limited delivery options for Yancey/Mitchell. Digital payments such as Venmo or PayPal are preferred, online card payment is also an option; cash will also be accepted. No checks or in-person cards.
- Lori and Michael Osada
- We will be posting on Facebook and updating our website. Possibly selling through TRACTOR.
Open Ridge Farm
- Gretchen Ferrell & Jona Felts
- Etsy store for hot sauce
- We send out a weekly availability for our organic produce, starting mid to late April. Can choose to pick up at the farm in South Toe or at TRACTOR in Burnsville.
- Please email to be added to our list (specify pick-up location).
Pink Boot Farms
- Lynn Pearson
- Offering baked goods, canned goods and soup with rustic bread meal.
- Orders must be received by 12:00 PM on Thursday for Saturday Pick-Up at Pink Boot Farms in Pensacola between 10:00-11:00am. Logistics will be advised. Delivery may be possible.
Soil Shine Farm & Ferments
- Olivia Sanders & Rocky Ramos
- We grow vegetables and turn them into tasty, immune-boosting, probiotic fermented foods like sauerkrauts, kimchi, and more. We currently sell our fermented products at multiple stores in Yancey County who should all still be open during this time: Burnsville Health & Nutrition, Maples Cafe, Locally Good Store, Ten Thousand Things Food Coop, Just Local (Bakersville). We also take orders directly by email for pickup in South Toe.
- David & Cathy Krafcik
- Etsy store
- We offer wide variety of shapes and sizes of Hypertufa planters and Fairy Gardens and custom work is available…Custom Hand Etched American Made Glass & Glassware and our own line of carved animals. Can meet us in Burnsville to drop off orders. Cash, check and credit cards accepted.
Young Brothers Farm (formerly Hall’s Hill Farm)
- Hall Young
- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- We offer pork, produce, chicken, and beef.
Blue Ridge Chaga Connection
- Kevin Krzyzaniak
- Products Shipped Upon Order. Do Square invoices, PayPal or Venmo
Vendor Set up Instructions
The instructions below are intended to clarify how we set up each week for market.
- View the Vendor Set Up Instructions – what time, where, and how of Saturday morning market setup and takedown.
- Canopy Safety 101 – safety tips and tricks for weighting your tent, and keeping your tent area as safe as possible for you and your customers. (Thank you to the Washington State Farmers’ Market Association for this thorough publication.)
If you have any questions about your location, or to update your contact information please email the Market Manager, Cheri Lee