Save The Date – YCFM Annual Meeting
February 20th, 2021 (Location TBD)
2021 Opening Day TBD
2020 Season Info
We will be opening the market on Saturday May 16th 2020 at 8:30 AM. Please read the information below as there are some significant changes to the setup and rules for the market this year. (Vendors, please see the Vendor info page for new vendor requirements).
- The first hour of the market, 8:30 – 9:30 AM is dedicated for senior citizens and immuno-compromised individuals. Please respect this so we can protect all of our customers.
- All customers must enter from the Town Square and exit the market on the Hwy 19 side. Traffic through the market will be one way.
- There is a limited number of customers allowed into the market at any given time. For each vendor participating there can be 2 customers. 1 customer at the stand and one customer standing 6 ft. behind, waiting in line. Volunteers will help to manage the traffic on market day.
- One customer per booth at a time. If waiting to enter market, minimum 6 feet between customers.
- Bring your own bags/baskets, etc.
- Customers cannot touch anything except what vendor has given to them; customers must give the vendor the required 6 feet of personal space.
- Customers are asked to wear facemasks. (bandanas, etc are fine)
- Connect with vendors for pre-order options as much as possible.
- Try to pay vendor electronically, if possible.
- Cash purchases may not receive change. Cash and checks to be placed in a jar or box on vendor table.
- If you feel sick at all or have a temperature, do not come.
- Strongly suggested leaving children at home. If you absolutely need to bring your child, they must be at your side and under control at all times.
- No pets.
- Strongly suggest 1 person per household, if possible, to keep things moving.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!
For more than 25 years, this group of dedicated farmers, artisans, bakers, musicians, and craftsmen have gathered each Saturday to deliver the finest in local produce, plants, farm-related crafts, and local mountain music in picturesque Burnsville, North Carolina. Just minutes from Mt. Mitchell and the Blue Ridge Parkway. On Saturdays you will find the market bustling just off the beautiful Town Square. Parking is abundant in town and below the market space behind the Town Center. While you are in town, visit any one of our charming shops & restaurants, or catch a show at the theater or playhouse.
Just minutes from Mt. Mitchell and the Blue Ridge Parkway.